lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

[CheefBrody - 575] Javier Navarrete - Stranded - score limited edition



Track Listing

01 Vozniak (1:26)
02 Una Tumba en Marte (4:21)
03 Ahorrar energía (1:27)
04 La Decisión (2:04)
05 La Exploración (1:45)
06 El Valle (1:26)
07 Tres Lunas (2:36)
08 Quedan Dos (1:27)
09 Algo (0:43)
10 La Cueva (3:00)
11 La Cueva (2) (1:59)
12 Queda Uno (3:11)
13 Momias (2:40)
14 Epitome (3:29)
15 Sin Fin (1:27)
16 Suite "Náufragos" (12:04)

Tamaño: 114 Mb

Bitrate: 320 kbps

Enlace:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A3KOC4WT


 

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Just listened to this...
Thank you! I was surprised at what a really good score it is. I have to take a look at the movie - I am prepared for it being bad anyway but I would like to hear the music in context.

Anónimo dijo...

Worth mentioning that I just saw the movie... And it is... interesting. The acting is pretty good but the characters are very inconsistently written. And there isn't much to be said about the scientific believability.
On the other hand, as I had figured from the track titles on the score, there are martian mummies...
Lets just say that it didn't stink as badly as, say "Mission to Mars", which must have cost 20 times as much.

Nathaniel Drake Carlson dijo...

"And there isn't much to be said about the scientific believability."

Actually, I think there's a lot to be said for that. Even if it isn't all valid info (and I admit that I wouldn't know) the film definitely makes an effort to be serious about the pragmatics of the situation to a degree that almost no other movies of a similar type would do. I mean, that's what drives the entire narrative. The sci-fi stuff is almost secondary and has much more power for being so.